Improved Apple App Store Integration
We've made an improvement to our integration with Apple's App Store. You can now see how many stars you got from a review, making tracking customer feedback easier and making improvements where necessary.
We've also improved our filtering options, making it easier to sort through conversations. You can now filter based on the number of stars you received from a review, from 1 to 5 stars. This feature will help you identify and prioritize high-priority conversations.
Improved Date Formats
We've updated the conversation dates in the inbox to a new format: "Feb 15, 2023, 07:44 AM". Additionally, if you hover over a date for a second, you can also see the "ago" version. This new format is more user-friendly and will make it easier to keep track of important conversations.
Getting in touch with us has never been this fast. According to Intercom, our customer support teams median response time was under 45 seconds for over 800+ conversations!
We have created a new, faster way to moderate comments. With this view, you don't have to go into the conversation screen and take moderation actions right through the inbox!
Have you ever wanted to contact someone who left a public comment on one of your content? With this feature, you can send them a direct message and continue the conversation in a private place.
Our filters are more advanced than ever. You can filter messages by type (comments, ad comments, DMs) or status (Assigned to me, unassigned). And, for those cautious moderators, we added the hidden tag for filtering.
There's a new chart on Reports page that shows your comment/DMs ratio. We also optimized date range selection to make it work faster.
When one of your channels are disconnected, you'll see the yellow warning icon next to the platforms name. When this happens, navigate to the Channels tab and reconnect your disconnected channels.
More than 100 customers tested Juphy's mobile app this year and we gathered a lot of feedback. We'll continue to improve the app based on your feedback. Thank you!
Remember the times you had to deal with Twilio? Yeah, those days are behind. We developed a brand new integration with WhatsApp itself. There won't be a middle-man. It'll be released soon.
With the single sign-on structure, you can give your teammates access to Juphy without even logging in to Juphy!
You can now add multiple attachments in a single message.
You can now preview the stories that people responded through Juphy.
Attachments are now available for Twitter!
You can manage your Instagram DMs right inside Freshdesk.
- The new inbox view has been added as an option to the interface!
- The links of the posts are updating live. It means that no more broken links that go to original posts.
- If someone shared your Instagram Story, it was coming as “EMPTY”, instead, you’ll see the exact content, and if a post got forwarded, you’ll see the link.
- You'll now see an exclamation mark (⚠️) next to the name of the channel on the right menu when the connection expires.
- Freshdesk integration: You can manage your Instagram DMs right through your CRM!
- You can easily filter your hidden comments on the tags menu using the “Hidden” tag.
- Email and Gmail integrations have been removed. This was a difficult decision to make. We needed to make this sacrifice to focus on what Juphy is originally about which is social media customer support. They may return in the future but not anytime soon.
- WhatsApp integration was temporarily removed. Meta (Facebook previously) just released an open, direct API. We’re going to remove the Twilio requirement from the equation. It won’t be completely free because they’ll charge again like Twilio. The pricing is not announced yet.
- You can now see the pie chart of your DMs and comments in the Reports!
- We made various backend improvements on Facebook and Instagram DMs, YouTube and Twitter. They work faster and better!
You wanted it, we delivered! You can now reply to all of your emails through our beloved Juphy!
You can now consistently see our fabulous fox at the tabs of your browser. Yay!
White-label invite emails are now going from a non-branded email.
The preview of the HTML in emails are now correctly shown.
You can now save multiple lines of canned responses!
You can hide unwanted communication channels from your client's view. For example, you can only let your customers see Facebook and Instagram at the channels setup screen
How to set;
Go to Whitelabel settings /whitelabel bottom of the page you'll find filtering options.